Matchless Seed Dyes – Identifying Seed Advantage
Seed companies use Dyes and Pigment colorants for several reasons:
- Identifying treated seed
- It is Federal Law in the United States for any treated seed to have a colorant added to prevent treated seed from entering the food or feedstuff markets, which could lead to accidental consumption.
- Seed dyes and pigment colorants identify treated seed, reducing mishandling of seed treated with active ingredients such as fungicide or insecticide. With the help of seed colorants and coatings, producers will feel confident that their seed investment is safe.
- Enhancing the appearance of the seed. Enhanced seed appearance will give your company a distinct competitive advantage in the marketplace.
- Identifying unique seed technologies. Colors can be used to segregate technologies, such as herbicide resistance. This can help eliminate confusion at planting, which minimizes potential costly wrong chemical applications for the grower.
- Differentiating your seed from the seed of your competitors. Dye and pigment colorants help seed companies by giving their product a distinctive look, and it also opens unlimited options to uniquely brand technologies.
Matchless Dyes has a wide variety of standard seed colorants and Custom Colorants to meet your needs. Our commitment is to help seedsmen make themselves as distinctive in their market as they need to be. We Know Seeds... Color, Texture, Shape & Size. Matchless Dyes & Pigment seed colorants are made to effectively color almost any seed, regardless of size, shape, texture or color.
Please Contact Us to learn more about how Matchless Dyes can supply your Pond Dyes.